Sunday, January 31, 2010

PS3 media server

Huge thanks going to all the developers of the PS3 media server. I can now
watch all my favourite movies iwith amazing clarity on my LG47LH35. I love the
PS3 system as a whole and its basic funda being "the entertainment box".
The only problem I faced is with the subtitles being displayed large. The correction would be to enable the font config check box and disable the check box on the left of it.and rename the
font file with exactly the same name as the video file and both should be in
the same folder. The PS3 media server would stream both the video and the
subtitles beatifully. A font size of 2 would be ample which otherwise would
disturb the viewing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nobody can deter me away from "free as in freedom" concept seeded by Sri RMS. See to it that u dont make fun of my belief. If u think otherwise, no need to comment.