Friday, April 23, 2010

I am not tired of talking about and reading about GNU/Linux

http://linusearch.com/wordpress/?p=811
I liked and disliked the above article. Both at once. Now, how many times do you feel like that!!. I liked the article because there has been lot of duplication of information without adding any value to the original information. I felt bad because there were duplication of information like this which in turn would add value to the original information and would take me ahead where the original article had left.

So, cool down buddy. Dont worry about all the hue and cry. Be happy about the options being given to you to meet your computational needs. Be clear about what you search and once you get enough information(Which,I am confident you will get) forget it. Try to improve the information with whatever you made out from the info upstream.

Thank you Debian GNU/Linux.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nobody can deter me away from "free as in freedom" concept seeded by Sri RMS. See to it that u dont make fun of my belief. If u think otherwise, no need to comment.